Baseball Finishes Season as Region XIII Champion but fail to make the North Plains District Championship.
DCTC 7 Dakota College Bottineau 6
The Blue Knights Clinches Lead in Ninth Inning for Victory Over DCB
- The Blue Knights stole the lead late and defeated DCB 7-6 on Friday. The game was tied at six with The Blue Knights batting in the top of the ninth when Nolan Baier's sac fly scored one run for The Blue Knights.
- Both offenses were strong at the plate as The Blue Knights collected nine hits and DCB JACKS seven in the high-scoring affair
- DCB captured the lead in the first inning. Jordan Welcome drove in two when he singled.
- After The Blue Knights scored one run in the top of the fifth, DCB answered with one of their own. The Blue Knights scored when Brad Goulet's sac fly scored one run for The Blue Knights. DCB then answered when Trevor Feeney hit a solo homer.
- Dalton Hoffman got the win for The Blue Knights. He allowed three hits and zero runs over three and a third innings, striking out three.
- Ryan Moormeier took the loss for DCB. He went nine innings, allowing seven runs on nine hits and striking out seven.
- Justin King started the game for The Blue Knights. He lasted five and two-thirds innings, allowing four hits and six runs while striking out seven
- The Blue Knights tallied nine hits. Goulet and Trent Fredenburg each racked up multiple hits for The Blue Knights. Fredenburg and Goulet each collected two hits to lead The Blue Knights.
SECC 13 DCTC 3
The Blue Knights Drops Game to Southeast CC After Late Score
- The Blue Knights stayed in it until the end, but Southeast CC pulled away late in a 13-3 victory on Friday. The game was tied at three with Southeast CC batting in the top of the eighth when Degnan was hit by a pitch, driving in a run.
- DCTC struggled to contain the high-powered offense of Southeast CC, giving up 13 runs.
- The Blue Knights opened up scoring in the first inning, when Ian Walker singled on the first pitch of the at bat, scoring one run.
- In the top of the seventh inning, Southeast CC tied things up at three.
- After Southeast CC scored one run in the top of the third, The Blue Knights answered with one of their own. Southeast CC scored when Jurjevich hit a solo homer. The Blue Knights then answered when Caleb Zoda singled on the first pitch of the at bat, scoring one run.
- Southeast CC scored five runs in the ninth inning. The big inning for Southeast CC came thanks to singles by Jurjevich and Hanafan, a sacrifice fly by Palensky, and a home run by Davis.
- Wilson led the Southeast CC to victory on the pitcher's mound. He surrendered zero runs on three hits over six innings, striking out five.
- Dalton Hoffman took the loss for The Blue Knights. He surrendered five runs on two hits over one-third of an inning, walking zero.
- Timmins started the game for Southeast CC. He lasted three innings, allowing six hits and three runs while striking out five Jake Wensmann started the game for The Blue Knights. He lasted seven innings, allowing six hits and three runs while striking out seven
- Southeast CC smacked three home runs on the day. Davis had a long ball in the ninth inning. Lee had a four bagger in the fifth inning. Jurjevich went for the long ball in the third inning.
- The Blue Knights had nine hits in the game. Trent Fredenburg and Dylan Bergstad each had multiple hits for The Blue Knights. Fredenburg went 3-for-4 at the plate to lead The Blue Knights in hits.
DCTC 10 Williston State College 3
The Blue Knights Claims Region XIII Championship With Blow-Out Victory Over Williston State College
- DCTC sailed to an easy victory over Williston State College 10-3 on Saturday
- The Blue Knights got on the board in the first inning when Ian Walker doubled on the first pitch of the at bat, scoring one run.
- DCTC put up three runs in the sixth inning. The offensive onslaught by The Blue Knights was led by Travis Schmidt, Clayton Harris, and Brad Goulet, who each had RBIs in the inning.
- Alex Winslow led the The Blue Knights to victory on the hill. He went nine innings, allowing three runs on eight hits and striking out six.
- Burkey took the loss for Williston State College. He allowed seven hits and six runs over three innings, striking out two.
- The Blue Knights socked one home run on the day. Schmidt went yard in the sixth inning.
- The Blue Knights totaled 14 hits. Goulet, Schmidt, Harris, Caleb Zoda, and Dylan Bergstad all managed multiple hits for The Blue Knights. Schmidt and Goulet each collected three hits to lead The Blue Knights. The Blue Knights stole seven bases during the game as two players stole more than one. Goulet led the way with three.
SECC 11 DCTC 10 in 10 innings
In Walkoff, The Blue Knights Loses Game and North Plains District Bid To Southeast CC
- It came down to the last play, but The Blue Knights was on the wrong end of an 11-10 defeat to Southeast CC on Saturday. The game was tied at ten with Southeast CC batting in the bottom of the tenth when Cornish's sac fly scored one run for Southeast CC.
- The Blue Knights fell behind by seven runs in the fifth inning, but then tried to fight back. The Blue Knights put up eight runs in the failed comeback. Trent Fredenburg, Blaze Hogie, Travis Schmidt, Nolan Baier, Fredenburg, and Cody Gruenhagen fueled the rally with RBIs.
- Southeast CC took an early lead in the third inning when Lee was struck by a pitch, driving in a run.
- The Blue Knights notched four runs in the ninth inning. The Blue Knights's big inning was driven by a single by Baier and a home run by Fredenburg.
- Southeast CC scored five runs in the third inning. The offensive onslaught by Southeast CC was led by Lee and Degnan, who each had RBIs in the inning.
- Lallier was the winning pitcher for Southeast CC. He went one and one-third innings, allowing one run on one hit. Bradley-Rael and Ramirez entered the game out of the bullpen and helped to close out the game in relief.
- Dominic Maietta took the loss for The Blue Knights. He allowed six hits and five runs over six and two-thirds innings, striking out five.
- Reinkall started the game for Southeast CC. He went five and two-thirds innings, allowing four runs on nine hits, striking out one and walking zero Alex Farley started the game for The Blue Knights. He went three innings, allowing six runs on two hits and striking out five
- DCTC launched four home runs on the day. Schmidt had a dinger in the eighth inning. Fredenburg had a four bagger in the sixth and ninth innings. Hogie had a long ball in the sixth inning.
- The Blue Knights tallied 16 hits in the game. Ian Walker, Baier, Clayton Harris, Fredenburg, Hogie, Schmidt, and Gruenhagen each managed multiple hits for The Blue Knights. Gruenhagen, Schmidt, Hogie, Fredenburg, Harris, Baier, and Walker each collected two hits to lead The Blue Knights.